Instruction set reference
Send this instruction to the display server to specify background image data, or other binary data for the specified style property on the specified tag element.
- location: The location to which to apply the background image.
- arg: The style property which requires binary data (e.g. "background-image")
- arg: The raw byte-data of the image file without null termination. (e.g. the raw contents of a PNG graphic file)
- arg: (optional) The mime type of the background image. null-termination. If not specified, "image/png" is assumed.
- arg: (optional) Any additional parameters to be specified after the source data for the CSS property
arg may be used to facilitate working with CSS properties that take additional parameters that follow after the source image. For example, for the the background property in CSS, you might wish to specify not only the background image itself, but also "repeat-x repeat-y" or similar CSS values that modify the behaviour of the CSS property. These would be placed in arg and are treated as a suffix to the style property setting. Values that must be specified before the source data cannot be specified in this way.